- All day visitors must report to the office to sign-in.
- Casual meals are subject to availability and are charged on top of the surcharge cost.
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate is provided.
- MiCamp staff will provide instruction to the group leaders to run or assist with activities.
- All activities will require safety training before the activity takes place.
- Instructors have the liberty to cancel the activity if they deem the adults incompetent or if the weather is deemed a safety risk or for any other reason that may put clients at risk.
- 1 supervisor per 10 children is required for each of the activities.
- Any damage to activities or equipment, accidental or intentional, will be charged to the group accordingly.
- Activities are subject to availability. They operate on a ‘first in, first served’ basis.
- We cannot guarantee last minute availability of equipment and activities. Pre-booking is recommended.